Wednesday, September 16, 2009

STUDY~~just for to PASS examinations????


~WEDNESDAY____19.45

I agree fully with it~I'm a student and i study just to pass examinations. It seems the same with my friend and my coursemate. We are all only concerned with examinations. We do not study other things that do not require us to sit for examinations.
Reason that i do not study other things is because i have no time for them. I hope after my final exam..i can learn some Musical Instrument like GUITAR~~hehe...now my brain just switch from public speaking to english language to general of Mas Comm and today is Economy...dun mention abt Eco...MY GODNESS~damn worry i will fail for this subject...GOD~PLZ BLESS ME... Since very young i had been taught this: PASSING an exam is good, FAILING is very bad~ My parents, teachers and grown-ups applaud me when i pass...If i fail, im make to feel worthless
No one wants to be considered worthless or be punished for failure, but that is what the world is. So i become obsessed with exam~i study because i dun1 to fail...the only knowledge i acquired in my years of my life is that if i fail i am finished. I have to PASS!!!!....hoping for my ECO can pass too...haiz
PASSING means success in the world ; FAILURE is unspeakable.

No comments:

Post a Comment