Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm the Actress~acting a part____behave differently with different people.

~~SATURDAY___13.08

Well, today quite free, whole day stay at home, no need go to U and how about revision??lollz~after finishd my blogging summre take a nap 1st ba...hehe...need to recharge my body's energy....with this whole morning lets me recalled bck something and i felt myself is an actress~acting a part..
When i am with friends, i feel free and easy. I can say or do almost anything i like without fear of reproach or embarrassment. Do you think so or even agree with what i said at here?? Well~no matter what is your answer..agree or disagree...this is because we understand one another very well. I do not feel shy in front of my friends. None of us feel that he is superior or inferior. We are just friends, doing things we like together, studying together, laughing together, eating together and generally having a good time together. Somemore sometimes i just like a clown infront of my friends esp infront of yuet meng and pei khing them~hahaa....duno why they always laughing on me..am i funny?? Next year i will transfer to PJ continues my degree at there..they told me they will feel bad when im not around them..is that true??hahaa
Friends are wonderful creatures. When i am broke they lend me money. When i am a bit richer, they help me spend my money. After all what are friends for?? They are there to share and enjoy things. So when we are together, we really let ourselves go. In doing so the bonds of our friendship grow stronger. Am i right?? Having good friends is like having treasures rich beyond comparison.
Alas, i cannot behave the same way with my parents. You guys can anot?? My mother is a good and kind person, but she, like most older people, cannot understand why youngsters behave the way we do. Infront of her i have to control my words and actions.I supposed this is what we call ' the generation gap'. So i am a much subdued person in her presence, this things cannot do that things cannot do, nite cannot go out...apalah tu...haiyo...that is what she call having good manners and upbringing. Kids should behave properly according to certain rules. Anyway that is her opinion. I have my own....
If my mother is strict, my father is almost unapproachable. Being brought up in the old school of thought, he is against all things new. He prefers to use a beat-up old petrol-guzzler rather than exchanging it for a modern economical model. Japanese cars are definitely out. The World War 2 is still in his mind, so ANYTHING Japanese is taboo. OLD wounds never heal...hahahaa
When he is around, i have to be in my 'best' behaviour. No nonsense is tolerated. I understand that he had to slog all his life to bring us up. Thrift and Frugality is his motto. He is hard on himself and on us, sometimes unnecessarily so, but i guess he has his reasons. So i bear with him and hope that his rigidity will weaken eventually.
Thus on the whole, i must say that i am quite an actress. All of us are. We have to. Circumstances do not permit us to do as we PLEASE. We have to act in certain ways so as not to disturb the order of things. In short i have to live and let live....

No comments:

Post a Comment