Monday, September 21, 2009

Financial problems that beset me~sad

~~~MONDAY___21.39

Being a teenager is fun ~there is no doubt about it. However it would be more fun if i had more money to spend on the many attractions that are dangled in front of me.. Teenagers do not have steady jobs. So unless one has a rich generous parent or relative, money is not easy to come by. I live on my our pocket money or whatever i can earn doing part time jobs. Haiz~during sem break, mostly will go to KL work again..but this time ah wing will acc me...we will work togather.
I have to admit that my parents provide enough for me to eat and wear, those being my basic necessities. Besides that i am given sum money as weekly pocket money. That is hardly sufficient to spend in school let alone anything else outside. I am in no way complaining that my parents are stingy and do not give me enough. It is just that they give me only what they can afford and i know they have to be very careful not to overspend. Some of my frez do not even get ??? as a pocket money, so i am lucky in a sense. Part time jobs er~i needs u soO much nia.... I realise that if we were to go out and buy everything that we fancy, even a working man's salary would not be enough. So i have learned to be careful about what i buy....but sometimes i also will lost control~lollz..bought some useless things wasted my money..haiz..NOW, my policy is to buy only when it is necessary and if i have the money. Otherwise i forget about what i desire. If i cannot afford it, the chances are i do not need it. Hope i wun becuming a Shopaholic...

No comments:

Post a Comment